It won't be finished until Spring 2007. I am almost done with the most challenging and difficult part of any car projectâ?¦.

Putting aside funds, finding the ideal low mileage car and buying all of the hot rod parts! (How many projects fail for lack of that? )

This has been a slow motion project for sure - but itâ??s well planned out, fully funded, and when I start wrenching, things will happen quickly. It will basically be like disassembling and reassembling a new car. All the mods (except one) are bolt on. Tuning the thing will be a challengeâ?¦for someone else. ADC is one option, but there are some obvious others.

Regrettably I had problems with the building contractor for my new workshop. I had to pull the plug quick to avoid a worst situation later (long story).

The result is Iâ??m going to have to do this in a much smaller area than Iâ??d originally planned (2 car attached garage), without a lift. I really thought about putting up a metal building on my existing concrete pad as a quick solution, but in the long run itâ??s a waste of time and money to go that route.

The first mod will be welded sub-frame connectors so I will have some nice jack points. I need the car driveable for that anyway.

I will take lots of pictures as I go along and I may put together a website. I have always liked seeing how otherâ??s projects are going.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles