Originally posted by G Stone:
I feel very lucky that my injuries were not more severe. When you see the car I think it looks like someone would have gotten injured in it for sure. I woke up this morning to a stiff neck and a small bruise in the middle of my back, right by my spine. I feel lucky that this is all that happened. I am going to take pictures of the car today and I am going to try to get a copy of the pictures the police took. I will post them on here for sure.

As for another car, I admit, an SVT would be very nice and is very tempting to me but I think I am going to stay away from Ford's for awhile. My parents and I have a had some bad luck with their dealerships, cars, and customer service over the last couple years and I think it is time for a change. Today I am going to get insurance quotes on some other cars out there. What I am leaning towards looking at are : 2000+ Mitsubishi Eclipses, 2000+ Volvo's, 2000+ Cadillac Sevilles (with the price of gas who knows), and I guess some other stuff along the way if it strikes my interest. I am lucky to be here and I thank you all for your concerns and well wishes.

I love car-shopping. Is MY2000 your cutoff? What's your price range? That's a wide variety of vehicles you mention, there. What are your requirements? I would think Maximas and even some BMWs might be within scope.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998