wow mikey that was quite in-depth. as hard to follow that as it is, ill do what i can...

ive had my share of mutt cars..87 supra with infinite miles and double blown-headgaskets. then a teal grand prix that i sold for more than i paid a year earlier.

i think i saw my first sil-frost svt somewhere around 2000 and couldnt keep my eyes off it. i loved the look of mk4 supras without the spoiler and oddly enough thats exactly what it reminded me of. almost forgot about it for a while until i saw a t-red on the road while looking for a replacement for my grand prix(around 2005) my funds only allowed me to spend $6000 max so i was in the market for newer 240's, maximas, and maybe even a cheap sc400.. i put the svt at the top of my list and with some patience i found a deal within 15 miles.

i couldnt test drive it because i couldnt drive stick but the tone it gave off sold me (my mom drove it) put it on 'layaway' that day and came to pick it up a the next weekend off from school. learned to drive it the next morning with my mom teaching me for about an hour. then drove it alone up to new york for a rball tournament.
been in love ever since cant keep my eyes off it and drive it whenever i get the chance
oh yeah, i found ceg googling i think. great, generous, helpful group of people

- 98 SVT #5999 -. -CDA-7894 w/ ipod interface -Knauberized, Trubendz 2.5/highflow cat