Well I've had my car for almost 2 years and I've gone through too many of them. Right after I first bought the car, I had one go out and had the dealer replace it. Almost a year later, that one went out as well and had a local shop replace it. Now up to almost 8 months later that one takes a dive. The problem, I was getting a battery light at 5k RPM and my volts were dropping. So I decided to take the alternator out and have it checked, the results came back FAIL. So I thought great, picked up a new one and put it in myself... But I was still getting a battery light but past 6k RPM which I didnt think to much of. So barely even 2 weeks after I put the new alternator in, I'm having problems. I was cruising around at a local spot and noticed that my battery light had come on and was staying on constant. I looked at my volt gauge to discover that my car was running at 12 volts!!!!!!! I have no other noticable problems for 12 volts and a battery light. My car has been sitting in the garage all weekend untouched because I do not know where to start. I could use some help on this one guys...