Guys, I really apologize, especially to RawBroken. I really didn't know he would get so fired up over an innocent post. At first, as I read through his posts, I thought he was kidding, never in my wildest imagination did I think someone would react that way. (I must not be on here enough to realize there are people like him.) But then, as I read on, I realized he was really, really perturbed. I posted a sighting on the E.Great Lakes forum and he insulted me there too. Hmmm, not sure what to make of that. I didn't realize he was so protective of his forum but he sounds like a real expert and I will simply defer to him. He is more of an expert, I would say CEG God, would that be more appropriate? He is Mr. Eastern Great Lakes.

All I know is that I have corresponded with some folks in Ohio. Since I live 2 minutes away from the border, I cruise EGL forum regularly and I know some others from Kentucky do as well. I didn't realize that Etc. was synonomous with Kentucky. But, the more I think about it, if you look at the spelling of "Kentucky", there is an E in there. There is also a T and also a C. So you could say the correct abbreviation for Kentucky isn't KY, its ETC. Ok, Im fine with that. But hey, what other states fall under Etc??? What other words could you spell with the letters in Kentucky? Whoever has the best answer wins a trip to Michigan. The great state of Michigan. The Eastern Great Lakes Region. Maybe while there, you could hang out with RawBrokebackMountain? Go fishing with him. Have tea or something. (Make it decaf.) Maybe you could invite him to the great state of ETC. I would sing to him, My old ETC home. That would be cool.

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe