Ok here the background.

last february i broke my EOM clutch and i replaced it with a brand new SPEC stage one (thati bought from somebody... so i have no idea about the warrenty).
everything was working fine... seem to have break in properly... i got around 8000 KM on it and was alway working great since.

since a week or two i was having some hoping with it (not everytime) when i was releasing the clutch.. a bit like when it was freshly installed.

last 2 day i was hearing a little "tock" when i was shifting. and today while driving i put the second gear and i realised that the car was reving freely... like not engaged in any gear

now i cant engage any gear and the clutch pedal seem really really low.. if i pressed it, its really hard.. it move by maybe 1 inch and i hear/feel a little noise when fully pressed.

while pressed and trying to engage a gear a hear a vibration something like "whoum-oum-oum-oum-oum" and i cant shift the gear.

when the car is on neutral and the clutch not pressed (but still really low) i can shift to all the gear and there no funny sound (i think)

so im quite sad and i need guidance, im waiting my father (mechanic.. and the one who change my last clutch for free labor) to check what happening...

do i have to remove the whole thing again ?? do i have to change the clutch again?? what the warrenty on a spec cluth BTW ?

im really poor these day and im crying right now.. please somebody help me !!

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE