Originally posted by posthuman63t:
same boat as you man...School starting...books killing my wallet, and I have the SAME LEAK! Wherever its coming from its hitting my belt because i get a spray pattern on my hood. It's not leaking terribly, but it is a good leak. I tried to look around the crank seal but it didn't seem like it was from there...But today I ordered a new seal and bolt so I'm going to replace it and see if it solves my problem. Other than that, I have no idea where it could be leaking from...valvle cover seals look fine...

Lucky that you can look around for the leak. I wish I could get some tools but I am 500 miles away from my beautiful garage. Good luck finding the spot.

Originally posted by warmonger:
Check both valve covers and possibly the timing cover.
Don't forget that the spark plug orings can leak too.

I would pay special attention to the mating surface for the valve cover where the timing cover meets the heads. This is sometimes uneven.

I thought it was most likely where the timing cover meets the heads and where the valve cover is. Somewhere back there. I called and am bringing into an auto repair place. This is the first time I have ever had too do this. I feel handicapped since I dont have my tools.

Oh well. Its going in at 8am tomorrow.

3L process done