I finished my 3.0L swap! I wanted to end this thread with the last pictures I took. I had no troubleshooting; the car turned on without any problems it was very exciting and makes me feel good because I made sure to take my time so that I would do this swap correctly.

I ran into a little problem with the bellhousing, I didn�t have to cut the ear off but it made the oil cooler pipes fit much better.

This made the swap a lot easier having instructions right on top of your project.

The EGR with the brass fitting

The finishing touches.

I have driven 35 miles and I have been taking it slow. I will do the 500 mile break in then change the oil and filter. After that I will be going to get an SCT Xcal2 tune. My car sounds very beautiful. I tired making my own MIL eliminators but I don�t think they worked because I am getting the error codes. I am really happy with everything I hope this swap lasts and I don�t get lots of problems. I want this engine to last me for a while. Thanks for everyone who helped me and gave there input. I am going to try to get a video of the final sound of the car.

3L process done