Originally posted by warmonger:
Originally posted by bradSVT:
Update: I had some time this weekend to play around with the tranny. The transmission was not as complicated as I would of expected. I swaped the shift forks out with the updated ones in minutes and the LSD in the car was easy to get the gear off. I wish I could have shimmed the transmission myself; it would have saved me a lot of time and money. It�s going to a shop tomorrow to get done. Hopefully I will get the transmission back soon.

I am waiting on two parts from Ford that I ordered from Bill that should arrive tomorrow so I can get everything ready to drop back in.

Looking forward to finishing this process.

I Love seeing people get into their cars, save some money, and learn a bunch. I like it when people get so smart that they end up knowing more than the mechanics who work at the dealers. Especially when I have a hand in it. lol
Keep up the good work!

Thanks, ya I know what you mean when I feel like I know more then these mechanics that are suppose to shim my tranny. I still have not found a place I am confident enough in to get the job done right. Hopefully I will get a call back soon on a place that might be the one.

3L process done