shouldn't your torsen have the speedo gear on it?

I wouldn't use the pulley with a chip in it like that. It probably wouldn't hurt much but can cause vibration, noise, and throw the balancing of the crank off. Pick up a DMD if you have the extra funds.

SVT Cams with large pitch should have 36 teeth. Small pitch such as the 3.0 cams have 42 teeth. The orange stripe can wear off but the part # is still usually on them.
he switch from 3/8in pitch to 8mm pitch was a running change during the 2000 model year.

Check the laser etched part numbers on the cam to positively identify. Part number will be in the form XXX-6A26*-XX (Prefix-Base-Suffix)
Base numbers are:
6A266 for Intake RH
6A267 for Intake LH
6A268 for Exhaust RH
6A269 for Exhaust LH

3/8" (large pitch) pitch SVT cams will have F73E prefix. 8mm pitch SVT cams will have 1S7E prefix and suffix must be BA. (CA was non-svt)

If for some reason the part number is not visible then you should be able to measure the cam lobes. I don't know the specs but the SVT lobes should be taller than non SVT lobes.

My 99 Cougar did not have a knock sensor so I just took it out completely. The oil pressure send in the front of the block needs changed over also.