Originally posted by auiotour:
Lad, wtf

Anyways I support all who want to support our platform. I have been on this site for too long and understand how many gb's on here go south. And of course you haven't seen any evidence of someone being ripped off cause nobody here has bought the unclaimed HP gain's of this sc. As for making something better. Did I [censored] say anything about being able to make something better. No i [censored] didnt. I said they need to stop being [censored] lazy and get off their ass any dyno the [censored] thing. Why not start with the car they fit the kit to in the first place! Why do they need a RW customer to install it before they can dyno it? It's not like it's going to cost so much more then that they will break their bank. No its not going too. Until they want to step up and do the simple things that it would require to prove this is worth something say what is the actual Hp gain on a v6 or svt. Either one would get this GB moving, but no, since we have none of that this GB is stopped dead in its tracks, and by me posting everyone has realized it and won't buy it until they have atleast put some numbers out there.

I don't enjoy relaxing while others get screwed. Specially people who I have come to know over the past 4 years.

Youâ??ve made it known you donâ??t like the way Thomas Knight markets his product. Now youâ??re just a nuisance. You sound like an angry, bitter old man looking for something to [censored] about and trying to portray your bitching as a â??community service.â?

ANYONE whoâ??s developing anything new for this car that went out of production six years ago should be encouraged and given every single benefit of the doubt. I see nothing here that indicates this man is trying to â??screwâ? anyone. Heâ??s offering an extremely inexpensive supercharger kit, making it clear that some ingenuity and effort will be required to see good results.

There is nothing wrong with this! This kit makes forced induction available to many more (young) hobbyists who want to experiment and be creative with the technology.

No other vendor is doing this for us. You complain he is cutting costs on things you think are vital and are basically suggesting the community, as a whole, should shun his efforts because of it. I say to hell with you on this subject.

Auiotour, Iâ??ll offer you some advice thatâ??s far less cordial than others have posted. STFU. Is that plainly worded enough?

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles