Originally posted by Rickson:
Originally posted by recliner15:
Originally posted by auiotour:
Originally posted by recliner15:
Originally posted by Rickson:
I Just don't understand why Tk won't go get this supercharger on a car dyno'd.

Come on 50 dollars is what it would take.

Then we can have a real reading on dyno numbers. Instead of a g-tech thingy.

Blackcoog has a 3L and gettinga larger compressor with an additional BOV and FMIC.

So those reading will be way off of a standard contour/cougar.

He said he is much too busy to take the car to a DYNO. The Meter he uses is very reliable.

If they are to lazy to get it dyno'd to give some hard core numbers. I wouldn't spend a penny on it. What if yea get it and the pos only produces 20 HP cause to me and all my friends it looks like it would! Now they will probably be to lazy to refund you your money. Which would be time for a quick drive and beat the [censored] out of some scammer. To me not dynoing a product that says it increases your horse power by that much yells SCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! So its their choice. Do they wanna sell to the dumb, or those who actually would get it with some hard core numbers. Someone should tell this company they are fing idoits.

If you have so much to say why dont you step up and email him and tell him hes a [censored] idiot.. and let me know what he says. Ok bye

I think you should email them. They will respond to you.

I have called them personally. Left a voicemail. And he said they arn't going to get on forums or call everyone back. Just send them an email and they will respond to you. That was what a message said in my voicemail box.

If they are to lazy to dyno their product why should I even try to contact them. If they dont call their customers back its bad customer service. Which = if something bad happens your [censored]!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.