Hi everyone,
A week ago I had switched back to my stock 215/50/17 tires from running my snow 205/60/15 tires.. and after the switch I noticed a steering twitch developed and got worse at higher speeds 65mph to 80mph. I would have to make constant adjustments as I drove. after two days of that I took the tires off and found a bent rim thinking that might be the problem I switched it out and put a rear to the front and a 15 on the rear until I got the rim fixed.. Well the problem didn't go a way.. so then under acceleration "Merging" I heard a snapping noise and now under acceleration there is a grinding noise.. Now with the clutch pushed in and coasting there is no noise. Here I'm thinking it's an inner CV joint. Then I found another bent rim.. so to get it to the dealer I put a 15 inch on to get it 3/4 of a mile to the dealer. So before I post what the dealer told me I was wondering if anyone has experiencec this problem or have any idea what it might be.. I have 165,000 miles on my car with the original clutch and nothing major replaced except for fuel pumps..

Thanks for the help

Last edited by ZnCougar3; 06/21/06 06:17 PM.