Can someone hook Chad up with some motels/hotels in the area and post it here just incase we get Tom (WA2TUFF) to make it down, of old 68 off of I-75, I believe our exit number is 60, but could be 62. The nearest city is called Sweetwater, not to be confused with SweetTea

If Chad goes I will be sucessful in the fact that I got someone from the EGL to finally come to the Dragon with me, well now that I think of it, it appears that John (5speed3.0LSE) is going to be coming down with me instead of my buddy, but we'll see in about a week in half to be sure. The thing is, John needs to see if he's got exams that week and if he doesn't, he's coming down to run the Dragon. MY other buddy, Derek, has other things to worry about, namely his wife being pregnant and due in early December, so its kinda close, besides that he's got see if he's got drill that weekend (he's in the reserve and served in Iraq for a year!) Either way, I'm bringing someone down with me and its going to be a great trip, I can't wait

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00