Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Icy, I'll come pick it up Saturday. Just leave the keys under the seat and the title in the glove box. You won't even have to wave goodbye.

Title good luck lol i owe more than anyone would want to on this car. Hell i still have almost 2 yrs left to pay on it I'm trying to get ford to cover it under the recall because of the manufacture date of the car but i cant get anyone important on the phone with cust service I went ahead and ordered the harness i need from bill and it is supposed to be here tomorrow better be cause i paid like 40 extra bucks for overnight!!!! so i guess bright and early i'll be fixing it up and roger the car should be like new by the time you get to drive it. oh and as far as the EVO thing goes. I'd be all over it if i wasn't over my head on this car. and the wife says that the next car will be an automatic for her and then i can have the saturn so i don't know. Checking prices also they are still a lil pricey for me i have a 4 month old and money isn't the greatest but it is a 4dr no i'll wait till my tour is paid for or kicks the bucket totally then look the mitsu way

1998 CSVT #844 Born May 9,1997 Silver n Blue B&M Short throw shifter Eibach springs 4 Memphis PR 12" www.cardomain.com/ride/2273778