GMAN, a good size group of us are staying in Tellico Plains which is home to the beginning of the Cherahola Skyway, a 57 mile journey to get to the Dragon! This road goes from 3,000 feet elevation to a little over 5,000 feet and has MANY spots to stop and take pic. Many of the pics in the links I post a couple pages back are from the Skyway. I highly suggest that you and your group follow us back to Tellico Plains so you can run the Skyway as well, its well worth it and the turns are large sweepers with a many surprises for sure The total lap of Cherahola/Dragon and back is about 140 miles!!! Like I said before, I put a total of 1850 miles on the Crossfire last year, running the Cherahola/Skyway 3x's, the only way to do it

Hector, you put a next to driving my Crossfire, is that because you'll need help getting into it or what Its cramped quarters for someone tall like you, but I think once you get the seat situated, you'll be fine. Then, you can see what all the fun is about in a sports car on the Dragon

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00