Originally posted by Klasse Act:
I will be driving the hell out of the Crossfire out there, just like I did last year! Compared to my old CSVT it isn't even close, less weight, more torque, more hp, larger tires, BIGGER brakes and most importantly...RWD! I'm certainly not saying its an M3 or anything, but the car kicks ass on that tight, twisty road for sure I'm really looking forward to swapping cars with Hector, he's got a modded 03' EVO VIII, thats what I'm looking forward to most

I've added "Chevron stripes" to the Crossfire for this year, look out

You guys being presidents of companies are already cool because you've visited this forum and once you meet us, you'll see how we are With your experience running in Germany the Dragon shouldn't be a problem, but keep in mind the Dragon has almost twice the turns as the Nuerburg Ring (forgive the spelling, I'm lazy to look first ) Hands down, this is going to be the best running of the Dragon ever for us in the fall!!!

Love those Chevrons stripes on cars... A modded Evo 8, man that is going to be one nice ride!

Can you guys recommend a video camera and attachment I could buy for the run? Remember I have a Cabrio but I can keep the top up if I have too!

Thanks again for sharing.
GMAN

Enjoy the drive...