This is kinda funny, my German/American car along side pure German cars, we'll all have fun and theres going to be ALOT of pics taken for sure

GMAN, IMO the 635CSi's are some of the best lookin' BMW's ever and I'm glad to see theres some coming and I hope to see an M6 Do you have some pics you can share of some of the car that are coming?

Like Kremit said, your staying at some $$$$ places and most of us are working stiffs or younger guys guys going to college still (ages anywhere from 21 to 36 like myself to a bit older) but one thing that binds us all together is our love for all things cars I know you guys said your new to the area and all I can say is this and its VERY good advice to the first timers:

-run the Dragon as normal as you can the first time out, the road isn't going anywhere and you can run it as many times as you want, so no hurry to learn it right away

-bring two-way radios, its most helpful for accidents and cops, although I haven't seen alot of cops out there in my 3 years in a row of going out there. There was alot of bike accidents last year though w/ two people being airlifted out of the area, so that sucked

-on the lighter side make sure you stop at Wheelers bike shop and get yourself a t-shirt. He's a small, independant business man and I like to partronize his shop as often as possible, so I always buy a shirt and couple other items every time out there. He's a great guy to talk to for sure and sells everything Dragon related

-just incase your low on gas remember that Deals Gap sells gas too

Just to "wet your whistle", here's some pics from the 04' run as well as the run from 05'. In the 04' run I've got the silver Contour SVT with dark blue stripes and the BBS rims and in the 05' run, I've got the Crossfire

2004 Dragon Run

2005 Dragon Run

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00