Originally posted by BMW650i:
Hello Everyone,

A group of BMW's plan to travel through the TOD on the same dates you've planned and I would like know if this is okay with your group. I can see from the details of your thread that you are a large group and experienced.

We do not want to clash with your group so I send this post to get some feedback.

Thanks,

GMAN

I'm looking forward to seeing the 650i on the Dragon! Alot of people don't even see those cars once in years time and I for one love those cars Now I'm not as well versed as I should be on those, but do you have the V8 or the V12 in yours I really hope we get to meet up at that cool clearing past the Fugitive Dam Overview and get some pics with the BMW's

The only downside to GMAN and his group is this, now its going to make the fall Dragon Run take that much longer to look forward to knowing we've got another group to look forward to seeing BTW GMAN, where's your group staying at while your down there

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00