Jim, how about one of your cars going then, that should be a bit easier It would be great to see you guys again, last year was alot of fun!

Hector, maybe it could be like an episode of the Twilight Zone where we just flip the calander and BAM!, its October

The concern of "if the people show up who say their showing up" is not a concern, I mean look at who were talkin' about here IMO this is the Dragon Run thats going to get a couple people in SE MI off their duffs and acutally step up and come down here next year (I hope), but then again, I said I was going to get someone from the SEMI CEG to come this year and I failed, again Something about 600 miles and 11 hours scares people away for some reason So what, I put 1850 miles on my car last year, no biggie, I mean its once a year and its well worth the ride and time IMO

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00