Originally posted by Nightwolf:
Discount on lodging aquired :P

She said that she is going to have a small car show, to help draw buisness to her cabins and would like us to join in. She has a 65 mustang.

Okay... I just got off the phone with Brad, he's unable to get to a computer right now... Here's the deal.

The manager lady at Caney Creek wanted to know what kind of cars we have, etc. Since we now have reserved a large chunk of her cabins. She asked if she could bring out her 65 Mustang - Brad said it would most definently be respected. The lady had an idea of a car show. Basically she wants us to give up a half a day and have a car show in the caney creek parking lot in order to draw attention and crowds to the cabins. (Free advertising). She said she will give us HALF OFF. LOL Brad and I said we'd have no problems with giving up a half day for a carshow to get half off the price, but he told her "I'll check the boards and see what everyone says-call you back." She wants us to promote Caney Creek for her-I think we can totally do that :-)

Southeast CEG Fall Dragon Run ~October 13, 14 & 15~ 2003 Ford Focus LX 2000 Ford Contour SVT #1049 of 2150 1999 Ford Contour SE Sport ~*RIP 7-19-2004*~ 1990 Ford Tempo All Wheel Drive