I just reserved Caney Creek Cabin #3 for 2 Cougars!!

GrandMasterKhan (Kenneth), my daughter, Peggy, and I (Marge) will be there. Last fall we joined the group who stayed at the Microtel, and are glad to be joining you again this year!

The woman I spoke to said if we can get a total of 4 cabins we can get a group rate. Can we find 2 more cabins-worth of people?

Edit: I forgot to say, we 3 will be in Robbinsville, NC Monday night - Wednesday morning (July 3 - 5), playing on the Dragon before going to CougarFest in Indianapolis. We're staying at the Microtel, come find us if you're nearby!!

My white cougar will be around Pigeon Forge - Seiverville, TN tomorrow afternoon to Monday afternoon, then on to Robbinsville. After some mountain playtime, on Wednesday GMK's grey cougar & my white one will run to Indianapolis for CougarFest, leaving there on the following Sunday for parts southeast.

RandMcNally figures my basic trip (without side excursions and playtime) will be 2,520 miles... last year's trip was over 3,000. By the time I get home, I'll have 105,000 miles on the car, I'm sure. (Can you tell I love to drive?? )

Last edited by gulfcat; 07/01/06 06:43 PM.

'99 Cougar V6 MTX CougarDB pics