I'm really glad to see you guys are "taking the bull by the horns" on this, good job. This is just making me look more forward to the trip and like I said before "I love it when a plan comes together!"

BTW, let me show you guys a little something from my Dragon Run last year, lets call it "moto-vation" for those of you who haven't been to the Dragon yet

Notice there's NO wheelwell gap on this shot

Now in this pic, notice the p/s rear tire how much its angled in, awesome Ah the joys of IRS!

Another thing I'd like to point out to you guys who haven't run the Dragon is where my car is in proximity to the double yellow, thats a good thing and something you need to pay attention to. The guys at www.killboy.com will post pics of you crossing the double yellow, don't be a "richardhead" out there

BTW, sorry the pics aren't any bigger, but when I click onto enlarge photo, it doesn't end in jpg and the pics can't be posted, any thoughts on this I wanna post the pics larger because these were professionally taken by the guys at killboy and if you could see them larger, its that much more awesome of a pic

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00