Trey if you go to the Caney Creek website under "rate sheet" it describes the largest cabin is a two bedroom that can sleep up to 7 people. Brad called and they quoted him $119 a night for that cabin. If seven people stay in that cabin, it breaks down to $17 dollars per person per night. We're talking Fri into Sat/Sat into Sun. *Brad's on the phone with you right now-but I'll keep typing anyway LOL*

So since Klasse Act and Evolution have their own cabins we'll have a pretty good party going espically if the cabins are like number 4, 5, and 6.

People in cabin 6 so far (Married couples get the bedrooms!):
1. Brad
2. Kristy
3. Ross
4. Trey
5. Brian

Hey Eric - you and your wife want spots 6 and 7? I can't be the only girl!

The sooner we get a solid reservation the better. October 14th is an OFF UT Football day. That means everyone will be getting married that weekend and wanting cabins/chalets. (as we ran into that problem last year trying to find a honeymoon place at the last minute). It also means more traffic potentially on the Dragon and in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg.

I guess if more people want to do the run as time goes on (cough cough Amanda cough cough) maybe the other single room cabins will be avaiable. Hey Bonnie, want to stay at Caney Creek too? What about the friends you're bringing from Michigan Roger?

~I'm a Leo by the way.... If you can't tell. LOL Contrary to the state of my car and apartment I'm very organized.~ I apologize if I'm stepping on anyones toes.

Southeast CEG Fall Dragon Run ~October 13, 14 & 15~ 2003 Ford Focus LX 2000 Ford Contour SVT #1049 of 2150 1999 Ford Contour SE Sport ~*RIP 7-19-2004*~ 1990 Ford Tempo All Wheel Drive