well the worst finally happened. i was out like at 12 going to cumby's to get milk and this cop just randomly pulls me over. I knew it was over, he looks at my license and registration, was about to let me go and he noticed my inspection, it was over. I got my license suspended for a month for driving a car that has an expired inspection, right from there he started nailing me on all little things, he got me for tint, after market pretty much everything, basically every bull sh!t thing u can think off was given to me. By that time another cruiser had pulled up and pretty he went off on how he had pulled me over before and warned me and all that. It was hell..My brother picked me up not even a block from my house, the car was towed at my expense to the station where today my brother and I went and picked it up. They harsly warned me that if they see the car on the road with me in it and that expired inspection, there will be "serious consiquences"

I def. think there was a better way to handle this situation rather then suspending my license for a month? ive never even heard of that. Anywho my brother and I are going to the Captain himself on monday and contest the actions of that officer because IMO he was waaay outa line and he was def. harrasing me..I know the Captain because he's one of my dads friends. he's a good guy and listener. Im pretty optimistic that I'll retain my license though because that was pretty bullsh!t..my car was freshly waxed yesterday and not it has all hand prints from the douchebag cop touching everything, he even questioned me on my lights..

i am calm because i knew this was going to happen, it was inevitible..but i never thought it be like this..im upset as well because i was treated very badly, almost as if I was killed someone and was running aaway, i def. sensed some racial sarcasm in his tone that really hurt me..