I am currently attending the phoenix(avondale)campus, I don't think the school is as good as it used to be. it's all about making money for the share holders now.
don't get me wrong it deff. is a great school but for the amount of money it could be better. The thing I hate most is the fact that they treat us like high school kids, granted there are alot of ignorant, annoying teenagers but I'm almost 24 now.....
I was planning on attending an MSAT(like Mercedes, Audi, or BMW) but recently I've gotten a job at Porsche N.Scottsdale, and I think I might stick it out here and work my way up...... I still have about 6mos left so we'll see what happens...

If your planning on doing for the MSAT's,than that is the way to go, the classes here aren't really all that tough.thehardest thing is, is keeping your attendance up. I've had perfect attendace until recently and that is one of the most important factors for the MSAT's.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure what your plan is but the Phoenix campus is the only one that actually gives you a Assoc. degree when you graduate, the rest are only tech. school degree's or whatever they call em'..

If you have any questions, pm or email me....

Last edited by Manch-VegasSVT; 06/18/06 03:00 AM.

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx