Smoothlinez, this is a little off your topic, but do you have a contact at AER I could use to expedite an engine purchase? Iâ??d like to purchase the same 3.0 L long block they sell to Noble owners (piston squirters and turbo cams) for my turbo SVT contour.

I have a phone number for AER at which I left numerous messages earlier this year without result. Iâ??ve been meaning to get aggressive about this and start posting on the Noble boards â??? but maybe you know someone helpful at AER and familiar with the Noble engines that could point me in the right direction.

An AER long block is the last long-lead-time item I need for my car.

Incidentally, Keith at ADC (I bought his â??lastâ? T3/T4 kit) conservatively estimates that I should see about 430 FWHP with this combination. Too much is just enough. I'm planning to ship the car to him for final tuning when I have it all assembled. I'm willing to push it hard on the dyno with an AER block (bragging rights).

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles