Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:
Originally posted by jedssvt:
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Originally posted by HolyRollerzC3:
weapon-r told me today, 20 orders and its done... this is really an easy thing to do, they already make one like this for the focus, same maf adapter i believe, so its jsut the measurement of the straight pipe with the maf in it...easy!

but the more orders, the cheaper, thats why i was asking, otherwise, ill pay the 500 bucks for the one, and be done!

Thing is...$500 for an intake? It just doesn't add up. You can get a MAF adapter/K&N/MSDS Headers/and still have over $200 left over for gas...

If you just want to be different, go for it. Otherwise be smart and save some cash...

I believe what â??HolyRollerzC3â? is saying is that if nobody else whatâ??s one,
it would cost him $500 for the single prototype,(Correct me if Iâ??m wrong).
But, if he could get more people interested in this piece then the prototyping fee would
be shared by everybody thatâ??s getting one.

can we get holyroller to confirm this? cuz if that's true, and he can get the 20 people in on this, that sounds like $25 per intake (+shipping, i imagine..) and i'd totally jump on that.

Noâ?¦Noâ?¦Noâ?¦
Not $500 ?· By number of people interestedâ?¦

From what I read in HolyRollerzC3 first post, (reading the entire post is usually a good idea) the cost of the regular intake is $220.
Sooâ?¦ ASSuming his numbers are pretty close, (this is just guessing on my part) it looks like theyâ??re charging around $280 for the prototyping.
Sooâ?¦ it would be the $280 portion of that $500, that would be shared by all thatâ??s interested.

If Iâ??m wrong or completely off base, HolyRollerzC3, please correct me.

â??drive thru speaker voiceâ? Thank you please drive throughâ?¦

Banzi - "YEah none of this 1-3-5 grandma-with-parkinsons-style shifting"