I'm trying to remove my rear deck (carpet where 3rd brake light is) and I'm stuck. I've gotten to the point where it is about to slide out but its cought/pinched under on the 2 plastic surrounds (trim pieces) of the back seat latches.

What I've done so far is: folded down the seats, popped off the 6 plastic clips that is holding down the carpet/trim on the inside (this is located where the seat back hits the rear deck). I popped off the cover over the middle shoulder belt (pull towards you and slightly up and off the carpet comes). Uncliped to black platic clips on underside on deck (in the trunk) that hold deck down.

So like I said I can basically pull the deck out when I tug on it, its very loose. The only thing holding it on the the 2 plastic surrounding trim piece where the seat latches. I do not want to bend or disfigure the cardboard by trying to pull it out while still being stuck in those 2 spots. I tried prying but the plastic is not very strong and looks like it may crack. I thought there might be some kind of tabs but when looking from the trunk, everything is covered in sheet metal so there is no access from the back.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood