Quote:

What is stopping you from going out in STS2?

Torsen.

I can't make it to Nats because of school. I'm running ES next year because I really want to run a stock class, and learn r-tires. There are a lot of places I want to play in the next decade, and it's just that ES fits my life right now: it's a cheap way to get a competitve car I KNOW isn't holding me back. Next year I'll have 710s, FSB, shocks, and no excuses. Well, except for the Leather Package and A/C, but I'll have to turn some good times before I can blame 50lbs and non-R suspension for a loss. I plan on making all the "local" Tour events (Devens, Peru, WDC Pro) and Nats as well.

Finger Lakes Region is getting bigger with their new site, so I'll have some real events to run - in Central PA it's only Strano and sometimes Cy Lee or someone making the drive from WDC/Philly that I know are nat'l level. I'm very envious of the crew you have at WDC - lots of talent in lots of classes!

Did you mean 615 or 215? If you can find 215s that are fresh, run 'em. I'd go for the 615 over Hankook based on my research, but as you know it's a lot of guessing and car-dependant stuff, and I'm sure you've read everything I have anyway.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results