Nothing changed on my car between Peru, Devens and now.

My tires were worn out enough that I was not able to get a good run on saturday with all the rain but I did decent on sunday since it was dry.

What is stopping you from going out in STS2?

This year at local events I have been a little inconsistent landing anywhere from 1.8 seconds back in PAX to about 3 seconds back in PAX when the car has been running decent (keep in mind we have some top national competitors at our events) See http://solo.wdcr-scca.org/ and look at results. Looking at last year VS this year my best PAX results have been real close (30ish out of 250+ drivers) but I was more consistent last year. I don't know if that is because I was doing so many more events last year or what. I need to get new tires and see how I can do soon. 12,000+ street miles, 200+ autocross runs (that includes 2 local level 3 schools, 1 Evo school, 2 Pro Solo's, 1 national tour, and nationals last year) I think the tires have seen way better days but I am still trying to decide between the 225/45/15 hankook and the 20/50/15 RT-215. I also should have my 15x7.5 slipstreams by about this time next month.

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends