I am installing a zex nitrous kit and I have two vacuum lines to hook up and I'm not sure the best place to put them.

Here is a little excerpt from the zex installation guide

"The nitrous oxide
that is distributed to the fuel control circuit passes through a small bleed orifice. This bleed
orifice provides a reference source of bottle pressure and a controllable source of pressure to
perform the needed function of fuel enrichment. Fuel enrichment occurs by conveying this
source of pressure through a delivery hose to the vacuum port on the fuel pressure regulator. This
source of pressure on the rubber diaphragm of the fuel pressure regulator causes an increase in
fuel pressure. This increase in fuel pressure performs the function of adding fuel volume through
the engine's own injectors."

One vacuum line goes to the intake manifold and I'm not sure specifically what vacuum hose they speak of.
Is it smaller of the two vacuum lines that connect to the intake tube?

The other Vacuum line is the feed to the Fuel Pressure Regulator. The red plastic vacuum line that attaches to the top
just goes into that rats nest of vacuum lines (not sure what that is called either) towards the back of the engine bay.

I am familiar with all these parts and know where they go and what they are attached to but as far as their
individual functions I'm not sure how it works. The whole vacum system is a bit of a mystery to me but I promise I'm not
a retarded noob (like all of us used to be lol). Is this junction a good place for a plastic "T" for that line?

what is this and what does it do?

Im pretty sure the TPS voltage wire I'm looking for is white but a confirmation from somebody smart would be rad.
I am having a custom tune done at the same place that I went to after my 3L swap. I guess I will find out then
what duty cycle my Stock SVT injectors are running at. Hopefully there will be enough head room for the extra fuel needed.
The plan was to have a separate Nitrous tune (activated by the nitrous arming switch) and pull back some timing.

Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated

And as a Pre-Thanks for the help you guys get the first look at my super stealth Install lol

98.5 Black contour // A.K.A. Frankenstein 3L Oval port swap W P&P // SVT UIM, LIM, & Cams Torsen LSD // Dual Friction // KKM // Poly Mounts // ?Mystery Mod? // Actually Running! 205 hp @ 6500RPM 180 tq @ 4250RPM