Ill toss my story into the mix and let peope derrive what they want form it.

I sent frank a few emails about a set of ATS complites, we agreed on 400 + 50 for shipping. He described these wheels as 100% perfect.

for a week and a half after getting the M.O he hadn't shipped the wheels yet. He said he was having trouble finding another box for the last wheel. Around this time I read a thread by SleeperZ and found out that Mid life crisis (the guy I was dealing with) was the same as mcgainer. I began to get worried that I was being scammed and got supper paranoid! Frank (midlife crisis) contacted me on a wednesday nearly two weeks after I sent the money order and told me not to pass judgement on him until I got my wheels.

The next thursday he produced 4 DHL tracking numbers which came up as valid numbers at 6pm. Friday morning at 11:40 am while I was working in the garage the DHL driver brought me 4 ATS complite wheels. Frank had shipped my wheels and they arrived in good conidition.

The only caveat is that one of the wheels has a flatspot on the outside from hitting a pothole, and one wheel was 100% brand new. The flatspot is only noticeable sometimes, but that defficiency and the brand new wheel was not communicated to me before I purchased the wheels.

I do not want to say anything else about Frank because I was not personally involved in his other transactions. All I can say is that from my perspective and my transaction with him, he did produce the goods, but his shipping time / ethics were not up to MY standards. I know when I ship items, I try to do it in a timley fashion and I keep my buyers informed!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-