I'm a pretty nice girl, but some things really piss me off...speaking of piss...I drove 6 1/2 hours thru horrible traffic, never ending construction, and the infamous 8 mile just to do a favor for my friend. When I got to the hotel and got out of my car I "LEARNED" that my little scort (aka scout) was a POS and that some of you CEGer's were complete womanizers (In modern Hollywood fiction, womanizers are often, if not always, punished or forced into sudden and complete rethinking of their shallow behavior.) Anyways back to my story...I went up into the hotel to help my friends pack and while I was away from my car some jerk by the name ELKY decided he would take his frustrations out on my car and piss all over my rear end. Now Elky was it really necessary to piss on my car all because I parked in between the nicely washed and waxed contours? NO! It was a completely immature move to make. Would you want someone to piss on your car? I didn't think so. The truth is I never even noticed you pissed on my car I was informed about it. I'm not upset about your actions I'm upset that you could be sooooo rude and inconsiderate towards someones property. And what was your reason, to look cool infront of your friends? Because it was obviously not to make me mad otherwise you would have done it infront of me or atleast have been MAN ENOUGH to tell me to my face. So maybe I'll see you at SZ '07 huh?

Last edited by WorldTour; 06/01/06 05:17 PM.