I parked the car in the driveway at 00:52 this morning (Sunday)! 5168.05 miles round trip. My Check Engine light was on for most of the trip (O2 sensor issue), and at various times, my Air Bag light and my ABS light came on too. I had to retighten the front strut nuts (need to order the Pole120-designed strut caps) on the way home, as they had loosened-up yet again. Also, someone in a Crown Vic nosed out of a parking lot right in front of me yesterday, and I had to swerve to miss hitting them! On the bright side, I slept in motels every night on the way home!

It was great meeting everyone at Spring Zing! I had a great time partying, talking cars and everything else. Thanks to everyone who put it together and made it happen!

I'll post some pictures of the trip to and from SZ when I sort through the 1430+ pictures I took!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"