You certainly meet a variety of "characters" at SZ. Everything from a "stick in the mud" like me to someone like Elky This guy is a trip, from his mad camcorder action to his "Wolverine" or original "Gone in 60 seconds" guy beard/sideburns combo, you've just got to be there in person to see these people. Some people are about the same as they are on the boards, again like me, straight forward, boring, no drinking, no smoking guy to someone like FrenchblueC2. Now this girl has a great sense of humor and goes with the flow. Around a bunch of car guys and fitting in very well Then you get "Zoom-Zoom Diva", a CEG original, no doubt about it. This guy really goes with the flow and always has something nice to say about everyone. From his flamboyant persoanlity, wild Dragon shirt, car color matching hair color and his true love for all that is automotive, he's just another example of why you need to come to SZ. Then theres Kevin, Hector, AirForce and Steve, the guys I got the fortune to crash with, well they crashed on the floor, but you get the point So I guess what I'm really sayin' is no matter what your like, chances are theres someone at these SZ events just like you, so don't be afraid to come out if you don't know anyone because we embrace everyone

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00