So, around 4:30 or so in the morning I have a ritual. I drive around and watch the world wake up, as well as watch the sun rise. I love it, its just about the most relaxing thing in the world.

Well. This morning I went out to my car, to do just this. I start the car and put it in Reverse. It's a little hard to move, and I rationally think thats because its been awhile since I started her. So I gave her a few revs and let her sit. Then, tried again. Still had the friction, but this time I moved enough to notice that there was seriously something wrong. My front end was going up and down with the rotation of the tires. I figured this was an axel or something, and immediately was worried. I got out of the car, and looked at the wheels.

Both of my front tires had been slashed. I am beyond pissed.

I have no clue who would do this or why. As far as I know, I haven't pissed anyone off lately.

I don't really have the money to buy two new tires and probably two new rims. They're probably bent from all that pressure. I am so mad right now.

UGH.

Last edited by Preston 2.0; 05/24/06 09:32 AM.

95 Contour LX Zetec Project "2.0" starting soon! LOOKING FOR: SVT Rear Bumper SE Lip Spoiler If you're selling either of these send me a PM - formerly known as Purple95LX -