Originally posted by csvtjohnga:
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Hector might do it, It's too far for mikey Gurl to drive, and Zetec Racing doesnt come on here much after buying the WRX.

If I have a Contour by then I will consider it....

Unfortunately I don't have the pics from the first meet we had, It was gigantic. Most of us stayed in Huntsville, then met up in Franklin Tn It was a blast.

Here's some pics from the second meet though

wher was the 2nd meet at? alabama? i'm sure OB1 would know a good place to meet down there

I actually spend more time in GA than I do AL, Since I live right on the border. I know a couple of strips but the closest 1/4 ( to me ) is Montgomery SS. As for auto X/road courses, other than Talledega I'm stumped. If we wamt to get a meet together maybe we should get some of the old shool people to give some Ideas( whether they attend or not) I haven't seen BMR post in a while, Is he still around? If you guys wanted to do an outlaw meet I know plenty of low population towns with plenty of curvy roads, but that kinda thing can be done @ the dragon!

Justin if you're @ AU you're about an hour From me & Montgomery. They also recently built a nice Hooters down there. Hit me up some time when your free on the weekend & we could do a mini meet.

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!