It is time for another year of videos and fun on a single DVD. I know there was plenty of people taking pictures and videos this year, so I am hoping for a lot of awesome shots.

Be sure to clearly mark your vids so that I know who they came from and where they will be going when I am done with them. I will also take non-edited pics as well on CD or a zip file that is hosted or something along those lines. Large emails of files, please email BigAznChang@gmail.com

Please send vids and/or pics to:

Steve Chang
6105 Clovermeadows Ave.
Scotts, MI 49088

As another incentive, all those that send vids in to me and are used in the final vid will receive a free DVD as a thanks for taking the time and sending in the video. Now there should be no reason (other than your dead or your dog ate the tape) not being able to send the tapes.

People that took photographs will get a discounted price if their pictures made it into the video, so make it some unique and good shots!

Already started work on the trailer to the movie... Got some good footage, need more from other perspectives. The speculative price on the DVDs are $25 (incl S&H). VHS tapes, as always, still available, most likely $15 (incl S&H).

So send those tapes in, you won't be sorry. AND NO, it is not gonna take a year to make.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD