for the past week when I've started up the car it will bog hardcore, like you can really step on it and it will hardly move, backfire a few times almost die and then slowly go then it will take off and then bog down and it will switch through taht a few times a second until you are at high RPM (4500+) once it gets warm, it is fine usually, but it will jerk when going under 60 down the highway, and then stop and then start jerking again(I don't know if that is realted to the bogging or not). It also has lost power too, all across the rev band. I came beck from college where I usually can get 30mpg if it feels like it and I got 21 or so. I searched and came up with new plugs or wires, but the plugs are less than a year old and would new wires cure the bogging and loss of power???? No codes, had it scanned today and the repair shop(who is very good) couldnt' find anything. I have a 1400 mile road trip starting this friday and want t0 get more than 20 mpg!!!! so any hlep would be great!!!

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!