Ok heres the update. My car is up and running and shifts smooth as hell with the new clutch/flywheel and the car now has a nicer rumble to it witht he WR headers installed. The front end looks real sharp now that I have the front bumper repainted (I'm not sure if I'll have time to fit up the Mirko splitter for the show). So my car will be making it to the show for sure now.

Matt if you meet up with the SVTOA and I at the McD's I'm sure we'll hold you a spot so when you get back you can still park with us. I'm not sure if I can guarantee you'll have the same spot, but you should have a spot.

Gabe are you bringing your car (If so let me know ahead of time so we can account for you)? Give me a call (651.983.0002) when you pull into the show and I'll let you know where we are. I think I should be able to hold a spot for you. Otherwise if your just walking in as a spectator I'll tell you where we are parked so you can meet up.

Also as it turns out because of the mixup with the transmission and my brothers CSVT (I posted about it in the transaxle forums) he will not be bringing his CSVT. However my other brother will be bringing his 02 SVT Focus. I think he is going to try and sell it too if anyone is interested.

See you guys tomorrow morning!

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp