Well hell if no one is bringing their Contour to the show then I'm just going to drive my Camaro and meet with the Minnesota F-body club. I'm not going to be the only Contour at the show. I don't know if work is really an excuse either, you guys knew about the show far in advance and could have easily taken off 1 or 2 days for the show . Hell you could probably still take it off as you would be giving a week and a half notice. I don't know why I bother trying to arrange things if everyone just backs out at the end, freak'n ridiculous.

So is there anyone that is bringing their Contour to the show? I might reconsider... I may bring my CSVT one day and park over with the SVTOA TC club if I am the only one thats going. My brother will be bringing his CSVT but only to sell it from the sounds of things either that or he will sell his spot to another guy I know with an F-body.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp