Originally posted by debos99csvt:
well i live in Lincoln Nebraska how long of a drive is it and will it be worth it??

Well that is a long drive I'm not sure if it would be worth it... unless you plan to do other stuff while your up here. I mean after the show closes (I believe 8 or 9pm?) a lot of people going cruising down University Ave, which is already a hot cruising spot. There are 100's of people down there on any give Fri/Sat night during the summer months. However I won't down-play the show either its fun. Lots of stuff going on open header cruises, burn-out contests, awards, giveaways and lets not forget the bikini contest. There is alos a dyno on site, which attracts a lot of cars. If my memory serves me correct last year fo NA cars there was a car that put down 989RWHP and then a forced induction car that put down 1460RWHP that was something to see. Also there are a lot of venders at the show with concept cars, parts and more to show off.

Bottom line its your decision whether to come, but it depends upon how much of a diehard gear head you are on whether it will be worth it or not.

I've gone the last 4 years and I've enjoyed it.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp