Yea once we figure out who all is going we should meet up before the show... well let me re-phrase that if we want to park next to each other, then we NEED to meet up before the show.

That place fills up fast and if we want a good parking spot (by the dyno stand) then we need to get there no later then 6:00am. Most people show up around 5-5:30am. The gates open up to the show at 7am or 8am, I forget which. Then the show opens up to the general public at 10am on Friday. We will be able to pick up our passes for the show starting Thurs afternoon, usually this starts around 12pm and goes till about 5pm. Although the details will come to you in an email or snail mail.

I would propose that we meet at the Perkins parking lot on Friday morning at 5:30am, and head to the show from there. I'll bring some caution tape and some posts to tape off our parking. This is a must if we plan to hold up the same area through out the show Fri-Sun.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp