Ok well I setup a group discount a lot of times for the Camaro club I belong to, but since I now have an CSVT I wanted to start driving that into the show.

So this post is to gauge an interest in who would like to go. Here are the details:

What: 2006 Car Craft Summer Nationals
Where: St. Paul, Minnesota at the State Fairgrounds
When: July 21-23

Registration $45 until July 7, 2006 (this gets you 2 3 day passes, a goodie bag, and a decal for your car to let you drive in and out as you please -- Really only $40 see below.

-------------------------------------
Buddy & Club Discount Program:
Don't forget to deduct money from your entry fee if you meet the requirements for our Buddy & Club Discount. Rustle up at least five members to enter at the same time by e-mail, mail or phone, and you each save $5.00 off the full pre-registration price. Anyone from the club who pre-registers after the initial group, gets the discount when they mention the name of your club. BRING A FRIEND AND SAVE too! When you and a friend (who has never entered a Special Events show) pre-register together, you both can save $5.00 off the full pre-registration price. -- It's our way of saying thanks for the referral. Only one discount per order. EACH DISCOUNT IS GOOD FOR PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY, NOT VALID WITH EARLY BIRD OR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!
--------------------------------------

There will be a burnout contest, dyno (which is given at a discounted price typically for the first 20 people to register for it (each day)), bikini contest and huge prize giveaway.

This will not be all muscle cars. The last few years there has been a SRT Neon club that has gone a number of Taurus SHO's and a hand full of imports.

So please add your name to the list if you are interested in registering. We only need 4 people to get the discount program going and then the rest of you can call in whenever as long as it's before July 7th. I would like to have at least 15 cars show up to this. After I have a total of 5 people interested including myself I will setup the discount program.

1. Mike (CSVT#49)

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp