Ok guys, after doing some considerable searching, I haven't found any information on my problem. Last week I filled up my SVT and parked it in my driveway and left in a friends car. About half an hour later my mother calls me and tells me that it's leaking gas. I smelled gas before I left but couldn't see a puddle. When i got home there was a small sized one. It turns out it appears to be leaking from the connection from the fuel filler hose to the tank. There is a white plastic piece connecting the two and it looks like it's leaking from there. It hasn't done this since i bought it, but this was also the first time I filled it up and then parked it. Has anybody else had this problem? I don't know if there is a gasket in there thats leaking or what the problem is and figured I would ask here before shipping it to the Ford Stealership. Thanks in advance

Kyle

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car