Well I got my MIL's on today and rested everything. CEL came on with only one code, P0401, somthing related to the EGR. Now a short history on whats been going on with my car, the car is missfiring badly and getting worse and worse everyday. I have no low end power with out the bucking and all that. I have magnecores with autolites. I have switched the magnecores to FMS wires and still had missfiring. Changed the plugs to newer autolites in hopes of having 2-3 weeks of no missfiring but still the car was bad with missfire. New coil pack, still missfiring. I really dont know anymore. I dont know if its the plugs not liking the magnecores since magnecores are picky with what combo plugs are used or what. Tony has had the same problem but he switched to Denso Iridium plugs and now he sais everthing is smooth as silk. I however canot spend $78 on Denso's to find out the missfire is still there, I have really ran outa ideas to diagnose this issue now. PLus I have this P0401 code that prolly means I need a new EGR..anyone wanna shed some light, give me good news? thanks