I came across a really good deal and I am SO torn on jumping on it! It's a 1955 F100 that has a 60's 302 and an automatic. It runs great, doesn't leak oil or any other fluids.

It's a DD for an OLD timer that lives up Emigration Canyon. I met him while doing some remodel work on a nice home, and he just wonders the neighborhood looking to kill time (poor old guy...). I spouted off about how I LOVE resto-rods and rat rods, and how nice that truck would look in a nice black sealer primer and painted wheel centers (red or copper) while leaving the baby moons and the lip chrome. He said that the ol' truck deserves that, but he doesn't have it in him anymore to pull it off. He asked me to make him a reasonable offer on his "old truck" and if I gave it a good home he'd sell it to me. i told him I wouldn't be able to pay him much, and he threw out $1200

Here is a pic I took with my phone. It's totally straight and would make a uber sweet "work" truck with $100 in misc. stuff. What do you guys think?

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone