i know that i've come across sites for shops that do custom wheel refinishing and even supposedly can change the offset. i believe i've found the perfect wheel in 18x7.5 but the problem is the offset is 35. i most likely will have to roll my fenders. still concerned about rubbing. the only way i can think of to raise the offset is to file away the back of the wheel where it mounts onto the hub. now i can do it by hand but obviously would be way uneven. would any of u trust a shop to change the offset (hopefully they do it with a proper machine of some sort). it doesnt seem like it would weaken the wheel. the manufacturere does the exact thing when they offer the same size wheel in several offsets. its certainly easier to remove material to increase the offset than it is to add material to the wheel to decrease the offset (of course a spacer does the latter easily). would this seem like a bad idea

there r alot of very similar wheels but i'm so picky i find things wrong with them. it will be cheaper for me to settle on a close enough wheel but thats just not me. the funny thing is the 17inch version is 17x7 40et. i already have this size for my current wheel.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale