Hey guys,

I have some random clutch questions that I couldn't find when searching. I am having Stazi replace the clutch on my SVT that I am picking up this week! First of all, everyone seems to say that the spec stage 1 hold up great, even with the power of a 3L. My friend has a 240sx with mild mods (turbo in 1 week! ) and he has the spec stage 3. What I like about that clutch is even with small amount of power you can still get a "Sqauk" or "screech" when shifting from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. I love that! But I don't like how his clutch has so much chatter and vibration when engaging into 1st (maybe because the flywheel hadn't been resurfaced?). It could be just the downside of a spec 3 ?!?

I was looking to get the spec 1 from spmotorsports, but then I saw this in the classifieds.

Spec Stage 3 for only $330 shipped!

I am thinking about jumping on it... but if you can still get a "squak" when shifting from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd in a spec 1... then I will stick with that. Also, I heard the oem clutch really is quite good, and I was wondering how much one of those run? I should just contact Bill J.!

Sorry that this is so long... and thanks again!

Jeff

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.